Problems Accountants Have With Bookkeepers
- You waste time and money fixing mistakes made by inexperienced bookkeepers.
- Your reputation can be damaged because a bookkeeper you referred got it all wrong.
- You may have used a great bookkeeper who is now unable to take on new clients because his/her books are full.
- You may find yourself in the awkward situation where a client has a relative doing the bookkeeping, but they are doing a poor job, and then complain when you charge them to fix up the mess.
- You may have considered bringing the bookkeeping in-house but it’s not your core business and you don’t have the time to manage it.
- We will enhance your reputation because your clients will be delighted.
- You will be free of CRA compliance work so you can focus on strategic tax planning and business development for your clients.
- We can reduce your stress because you know you can rely on the information you receive.