Running a business in Canada involves managing red tape. There are many government requirements to keep up with. A good bookkeeper will help you manage all of these requirements, so nothing slips through the cracks; however, as a business owner you still need to ensure that someone is engaged to complete these tasks. It can prevent a lot of finger-pointing later. After all, it’s you that the CRA is going to come after for any missed filings or payments.
- Reconcile your accounts at the end of each month
- Record and pay bills on their due date
- Create and issue invoices (and follow up and up and up)
- Keep tabs on your cash balance
- Process and Reconcile Payroll
- Track, file and pay sales tax (GST/PST)
- Provide Reports
- All the little details
Let TAP assist your business with all of the above.