We Reduce Your Stress & Offer Peace of Mind!
Do you back-burner the tedious task of tracking expenses, paying bills, and billing customers while you deal with “more important” issues in your business…like caring for your customers?
Do you feel “stressed out” with a mountain of paperwork to do on top of running your business?
Do you worry about missing important deadlines for form submissions and remittances?
It doesn’t have to be that way!
TAP Bookkeeping will relieve you of the headaches…and save you money!
Whether you’re a small business needing just a few hours per month or a larger business with more requirements, we will tailor our services to meet your needs and budget.
You can count on us to keep your records current and accurate, which will save you money with the accountant working from a“shoe-box” collection of receipts…and will prevent CRA penalties and interest if remittances and filings are missed or late.
Count on Perfect Books & Flexible Reporting
With the expertise of TAP Bookkeeping and good data from you, your books will be accurate.
Whenever you look at any report, the numbers will be right.
When your accountant gets the books at the end of the year, everything will be recorded accurately – you won’t have to pay for your accountant to fix anything up.
And, if you ever get audited by the CRA, the process will be as smooth and quick as possible.
We offer a huge menu of different reports from which you can choose to maximize the usefulness of your financial information without overwhelming you with data you don’t want or need.
From a simple quarterly financial report to a sophisticated fitness review, you will have the information you need to make smart decisions and stay in control of your business.
- Enter Customer Invoices
- Enter Customer Payments
- Reconcile Aged Receivables
- Enter Vendor Invoices
- Enter Vendor Payments
- Reconcile Aged Payables
- Process Payroll
- Complete and File ROE’s
- Process Bank Fees and Interest
- Process Direct Debits and Deposits
- Process GST/HST
- Process PST
- Process Source Deductions
- Credit Cards
- Source Deductions
- GST/HST/PST Control Accounts
- Loan Accounts (Including Inter-Company Loan Accounts)
GST/HST/PST and Source Deductions
- Complete and File Monthly or Quarterly GST/HST/PST and Source Deductions
- Complete and File WCB or Other Liabilities
- Reconcile All GST/HST Remitted for the Year With the GST/ HST Control Accounts
- Reconcile Wages with the Source Deductions for Filing of the T4’s and T4 Summary
- Process and File T4s, T4As and T5018s as required
- Provide Accountant with Data File and End-of-Year
- Reconciliations for Tax Return Preparation
- Prepare and Provide Monthly Income Statements and Balance Sheets
- Prepare and Provide Quarterly Financial Reports and Analysis
- Serve as Liaison With CRA Regarding GST/HST and Source Deductions
- Manage Payment Arrangements