Behind Schedule? Overwhelmed? Don’t Know Where To Start?
TAP Bookkeeping Comes to the Rescue!
It’s not deliberate. You had good intentions. Time runs away from you because you are busy running a business. Before you know it, it’s tax time AGAIN, and you know you’re going to have to spend hours or even days to get everything done for your accountant to meet the deadline…or you risk penalties and interest.
Or, maybe you had someone whom you trusted to do bookkeeping for you, but she or he just dropped the ball or made mistakes due to inexperience.
Over Time the Problem Becomes So Big That:
- It has taken over your office
- It keeps you awake at night
- You don’t know where to start
- You’re fearful that CRA will call
- You have no idea how much income tax or HST/GST you owe
- You are completely in the dark
It’s What We Call “The Bookkeeping Monster“
TAP Bookkeeping can tame this monster for you!
TAP Bookkeeping will remove the confusion, fear, and uncertainty –replacing it with clarity, freedom, and control for you!
Because every rescue job is as individual as you are, we can’t say exactly what we need to do to clean it up and get you up to date… or how long it will take until we meet.
During the initial, complimentary consultation, we will complete a “health check” so we can identify the problems. Then, we can explain to you what needs to happen to fix the issues to get your bookkeeping back on track to provide the information you need when and how you need it.
DO YOU NEED A RESCUE?
Common Bookkeeping Problems
- Bank accounts or credit cards don’t reconcile with statements
- Old outstanding transactions in the Bank Account or Credit Card
- Account Receivables and Account Payables that don’t balance with the Balance Sheet
- The Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables aren’t “real” i.e. outstanding invoices and bills have already been paid but still showing as outstanding
- Incorrect previously remitted GST/HST/PST and/or source deductions
- Payroll Categories that are incorrectly set up therefore giving you incorrect information
- Calculations and Payment Summaries
- Unreliable Inventory figures
Common Issues That Result
- Paying the wrong GST/HST, PST and source deductions
- Facing potential penalties and interest
- Flawed business decisions based on unreliable figures
- Lost sleep and/or lost money