- Send out press releases – write a compelling story about your business and submit it to various free-public relations sites.
- Create a punchy elevator pitch. Know how to sell your brand, and entice potential prospects in 30 seconds or less.
- Hand out, mail or leave flyers in places where your target audience will see them. Flyers raise awareness of your brand and give the reader a picture of who you are.
- Wrap your car. Your car becomes a moving billboard!!
- Post your services on Craigslist or Kijiji. Another way to get your brand out there.
- Offer workshops. Use these events to share your professional expertise.
- Give away samples – This works especially if you are selling products.
Have you ever tried one of the above? What was the response like?
We’d love to hear how it worked for your business!!